SIMONA® sheets and pipes
Highly durable parts for marine vessels
PE 100 pipes can be used to create the base frame of a boat, depending on the type of vessel. Similarly, PE-HWU sheets can be used to produce a deep V-shaped hull - for vessels capable of operating in challenging conditions.
SIMONA® PE FOAM is used mainly for interior applications, combining the benefits of excellent processing capabilities, superior surface finish and low water absorption. What is more, PE FOAM is supplied with UV stabilisation as a standard feature and has a scratch-resistant embossed surface. Due to the exceptional combination of low weight and high rigidity, SIMONA® PE FOAM is the perfect material for high-end boatbuilding.
- Excellent processing properties
- High surface quality
- Low water absorption
- Scratch-resistant embossed surface
- Low weight
- Superior protection against corrosion
- Non-toxic and easy to clean
- Watertight joining method
- Resilient to frost, UV radiation and heat