SIMONA® PE 100 Wastewater Piping Systems
The safe and cost-effective solution for your projects
For all areas of wastewater disposal, SIMONA offers complete high-performance piping systems made of high-quality thermoplastics for use in open trench or trenchless pipe rehabilitation or when laying new pipes. Our highly versatile piping system range is complemented by fittings, electrofusion sockets, domestic service connection components and various shaft options.
The SIMONA® PE 100-Line range (PE 100-Line, PE 100 RC-Line and PE 100 SPC-RC-Line protective-jacket pipes) allows us to offer you the right material for your project requirements, including certification to PAS 1075 Type 1,2 or 3.
SIMONA® Multilayer Pipes with functional layers allow the operator integrated quality monitoring by means of visual inspection, from the day of manufacture through the entire service life of the pressure main.
PE 100 CoEx sewage pipes with a functional, light-coloured interior allow excellent evaluation of the pipe interior during sewer inspections.
- Low weight
- No burst pipes due to high flexibility
- Exceptional interior and exterior corrosion resistance
- Homogeneously bonded, durable leak-proof connections due to welded connections
- High abrasion resistance
- Favourable hydraulic conditions thanks to extremely low surface roughness
- Notch and crack resistance
- Elimination/reduction of cleaning and flushing