SIMONA AG takes the protection of your personal information very seriously. We treat your personal details in confidence and in compliance with data protection legislation and this statement.
Our website can generally be used without entering any personal details. Any personal details (e.g. name, postal address or e-mail addresses) collected on our website are provided on a voluntary basis wherever possible. These details will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
Please note that information transmitted via the Internet (e.g. e-mail communication) can potentially be exposed to vulnerabilities in security. The comprehensive protection of data against access by third parties cannot be guaranteed.
(1) This statement provides information on the recording of personal details when using this website. Personal details are understood to mean all information that can be linked to you personally, e.g. your name, postal address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The service provider in accordance with Section 13 of the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz – TMG) and the competent body in accordance with Section 3 (7) of the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG) is SIMONA AG, Kirn; cf. the legal notice on our website.
(1) You can receive information about your details stored with us at any time free of charge and without having to give any reasons; the same applies to information on the origin of these details and on recipients and types of recipients to whom these details are passed on and the purpose for which they are being stored. You may block or correct the details we have recorded at any time or request that they be deleted.
(2) If you have any further questions on the protection of your personal details, on this data protection statement or on any declarations of consent already provided, you are welcome to contact our Data Protection Officer at any time. Please also contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any complaints regarding the handling of your personal details.
(3) If you have given your consent for information to be used, you may withdraw it at any time.
(4) Any requests for information, related enquiries or objections to the processing of your details should be e-mailed to the address given in the legal notice.
(1) If you are only using the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not log in, register or provide us with any other information in order to use the website, then we will not record any personal details apart from the data that your browser transmits in order to enable you to use the website. These include the IP address, the date and time of the request, the access status or HTTP status code, the volume of data transmitted, the browser, the operating system and its interface.
a) This website uses the following types of cookie:
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. A particularly common form is the session cookie. These save a so-called session ID, which allows several requests from your browser to be assigned to the same session. This means that your computer can be recognised when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a set period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at all times using your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings however you like and, for instance, refuse to accept all or just third-party cookies. However, please note that this might prevent you from being able to use the full functionality of this website.
(3) The information saved in this way is stored separately from any other details that may be provided to us. In particular, data from cookies will not be linked to your other details.
Our website uses the analytics service etracker. It is provided by etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg, Germany.
Data can be compiled into pseudonymised user profiles. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are saved locally in your Internet browser’s buffer memory. Cookies enable your browser to be recognised. Data recorded using the etracker technologies will not be used to personally identify visitors to our website without their express consent and will not be linked to the personal details of the individual bearing the corresponding pseudonym.
You can request that no more data be recorded or saved at any time. To do this, you can obtain an etracker opt-out cookie from the following link, which will prevent any more visitor data from your browser from being recorded and saved: http://www.etracker.de/privacy?et=V23Jbb
This prompts etracker to set an opt-out cookie called “cntcookie”. Please do not delete this cookie if you still do not want your details to be recorded or saved. You can find more information in etracker’s own privacy statement: http://www.etracker.com/en/datenschutz.html.
As well as the option to use our website purely for information purposes, we also provide various services that you can make use of if you are interested. To do so, you will usually have to enter additional personal details, which we will use in order to provide the service in question. Any additional voluntary information that can be provided is marked as such.
(1) You can use our contact form to send us enquires or requests. The information required in order to make contact is marked as such on our form. Any information you enter on the form over and above the minimum required is provided on a voluntary basis. Your details will be e-mailed to us by our provider and deleted as soon as we have responded unless statutory retention obligations apply. They will not be used for any other purposes or passed on to third parties .
(2) We use external service providers to process your information in some cases. We have selected these with great care and commissioned them in writing. We require them to comply with our policies and monitor them on a regular basis. These service providers will not pass your information on to third parties. If a service provider is based in the US, we will notify you accordingly in conjunction with the functions concerned. This information will also be processed in line with the applicable legislation.
(1) Description of service/Scope of use
The log-in area allows you to access extended functions such as saving a list of favourite products (pinboard) and sending an enquiry with regard to these products. It also provides access to SIMCHEM, an online guide with information about the chemical resistance of our materials.
(2) Responsibility for your access data
Should you wish to use the extended functions of our log-in area, you will have to register with your e-mail address, a password of your choice and your name.
We apply the so-called double opt-out method with regard to such registrations, i.e. your registration will be completed only once you have confirmed it via a link specified by us in a confirmation e-mail sent to your address for this purpose. If such confirmation is not provided by you within a relatively short period of time, your registration request will automatically be deleted from our database. Once your registration has been completed, you will receive confirmation of your registration.
(1) We welcome your interest in vacancies at our company and documents sent in support of speculative applications and provide the option of applying online for this purpose.
Your online application will be processed by our HR department as quickly as possible.
Your supporting documents will be passed on to the relevant specialist department or affiliated company that has the vacancy or that might be interested in your speculative application. We will only use your supporting documents for recruitment purposes within the company and its affiliated companies. No details will be passed on.
(2) If we are unable to find a suitable position that matches your profile, we will delete all the information when we send our notice of rejection. Please understand that this review process can take some time. If, however, your profile is fundamentally of interest but there happen to be no suitable vacancies at present, we will contact you again to ask for your consent to retain and store your supporting documents. If you agree to this in principle, please let us know without delay in your reply.
(1) We use the double opt-in procedure for subscribing to our newsletter. In other words, after you have provided your e-mail address, we will send a confirmation e-mail to that address asking you to confirm that you would like to receive the newsletter. If you do not reply within 24 hours, your registration will be automatically deleted. If you confirm your interest in receiving the newsletter, we will save your e-mail address until you unsubscribe. It will only be saved for the purpose of being able to send you the newsletter. We will also save details of your IP addresses and the times at which you register and confirm so as to prevent the misuse of your personal information.
(2) The only information required in order to receive the newsletter is your e-mail address. Additional details are entered purely on a voluntary basis and will only be used to personalise the newsletter. These details will also be deleted completely if you revoke your consent.
(3) You can revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time. To do this, use the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter you receive or in your mySIMONA login area; alternatively, you can send us an e-mail using the contact form. The details you enter will not be passed on to third parties.
(4) Please note that we analyse the user behaviour of the recipients of our newsletter. The e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons (also known as tracking pixels) for the purpose of this analysis. These are single-pixel image files that link to our website and thus enable us to analyse your behaviour as a user. This is done by recording the information listed in Clause 3 as well as by web beacons, which are assigned to your e-mail address and linked with a unique ID. Links inside the newsletter itself also contain this ID. The information gathered in this way is used to create a user profile. We record when you read our newsletter and which of the links inside the newsletter you click on. The newsletter provider stores the information recorded in this way on its server in Germany. You can deactivate this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by contacting us in the manner described in (3). Tracking will not be possible if you have instructed your e-mail software not to display any images as standard. In this case, however, the newsletter will not display in full and you might not be able to use its full functionality. If you allow images to be displayed manually, the tracking process described above will take place.
The information contained on this website does not constitute an invitation to purchase shares in SIMONA AG or an invitation to purchase or trade shares. Any decision to invest in shares of SIMONA AG must be taken on the basis of the company-approved listing prospectus.
Although we review our website carefully to check that it is up to date, we cannot guarantee that its information will be complete, correct or up to date at any time. The same applies to all links referred to either directly or indirectly by this website. This data protection statement does not apply to any external links used on our website. We cannot influence whether third-party providers comply with data protection law. If you follow a link to another website, therefore, you should read its own data protection statement
SIMONA AG reserves the right to amend or supplement information provided on its website without notice. SIMONA AG shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss, including lost profits, resulting from information provided on this website.
All text, illustrations and links as well as the design of this website are subject to copyright and intellectual property law. Use of any material or extracts thereof without the written consent of SIMONA AG breaches copyright and is thus a criminal offence and legal action will be taken. This shall apply to any form of processing, copying or dissemination in media of any form, in particular involving the use of electronic systems.